Release Notes for CakePHP 1.3.9.Read the changelog
Your tmp directory is writable.
The FileEngine is being used for caching. To change the config edit APP/config/core.php
Your database configuration file is present.
Cake is able to connect to the database.
Editing this Page
To change the content of this page, create: APP/views/pages/home.ctp.
To change its layout, create: APP/views/layouts/default.ctp.
You can also add some CSS styles for your pages at: APP/webroot/css.
More about Cake
CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Active Record, Association Data Mapping, Front Controller and MVC.
Our primary goal is to provide a structured framework that enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss to flexibility.
- Cake Software Foundation
- Promoting development related to CakePHP
- The Rapid Development Framework
- CakePHP Documentation
- Your Rapid Development Cookbook
- CakePHP API
- Quick Reference
- The Bakery
- Everything CakePHP
- The Show
- The Show is a live and archived internet radio broadcast CakePHP-related topics and answer questions live via IRC, Skype, and telephone.
- CakePHP Google Group
- Community mailing list
- irc.freenode.net #cakephp
- Live chat about CakePHP
- CakePHP Code
- For the Development of CakePHP Git repository, Downloads
- CakePHP Lighthouse
- CakePHP Tickets, Wiki pages, Roadmap
- Open Development for CakePHP
- Book Store
- Recommended Software Books
- CakePHP gear
- Get your own CakePHP gear - Doughnate to Cake